Love at First..

The first time my eyes met yours, my world stopped.
What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this way?
Is it even right to feel this way?
There's so much about you that makes me wonder...
Who are you?

Your eyes, your stare, your voice, your smile, your laugh..
You.
Why are you different from everyone else?
Why are you making me feel this way?

The way you treat me,
the way you make me smile,
your encouragements, your assurance, your love..
Yes, your love..

Love...
Love? 
I don't want to jump to conclusions
I don't want to lose what we don't have in the first place.
Love?
It's only an illusion.

Who are you?
Why do you make me feel as if I love you?
I just met you and yet you make me think that I can spend eternity with you.
I love you

I love you
I don't want this feeling to end.
I love you
But I have to let you go

I have to cherish every feeling you made me feel
I have to cherish it from afar.
I love you
But I have to say good bye.


Comments